Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A true believer

G-Unit rules!
They put the 'team' in volleyball's 'team sport' qualification.
Playing with them reminds me what Volleyball is all about. Although they haven't coined the term "let's just help each other" they are the embodiment of its meaning.

We had two excellent tournaments in Canada and managed to get 3rd out of 36 in the first and 2nd out of 21 in the second. During the tourneys I was once again reminded that team play is all that really matters, and ever since I am a true believer!

Here I present to you, G-Unit, around the time when I first met them.


And since this blog is becoming ever more media inclined, what better thing to do than to share a song capable of conveying some of the feelings G-Unit induces.

Dragonette - True Believer

No comments: