Friday, May 04, 2007

The Big Three

The videotape searching spree has been fairly fruitful.
Below I present the Big Three. I am most certainly not referring to C++'s law concerning the copy constructor, assignment operator and destructor. Instead, the Big Three represent three spoof video clips we created a couple of years ago. Without further ado...

Spoof 1: Oops I did it again [Britney Spears]


Spoof 2: Killing in the name of [Rage against the machine]


Spoof 3: Freedom [Rage against the machine]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i'm not mistaken, are you the one in the blond wig?

Impressive Mr. Gus... I never knew you did drag.

I look forward to more shows.

Agapi G. said...

Fysika ki auta ta thymonouna alla den pisteua oti tha eixan diasothei poso mallon na ta do kai se psifiaki morfi!!!!!Opos leei kai to ergo "Sex, lies and videotapes". Treme Copola!