Thursday, September 14, 2006

Progress Report

Here are further details on my volleyball career.
  • The Team: P.S.F.S. Loosely translating to "(Panathletic Syndication of Fans) of Sikies". And yes, bracketing is importat to convey proper ownership of 'of' in English.
  • My Position: Power. My bet had been that I would play Weak, but the coach thought otherwise. I of course obliged.
  • The Progress: Rigorous training has had unprecedented results. You be the judge:

Something not right? Of course!
The guy in the pictures is not me...
But, I hope to have 3/4 of his jump some day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought that was you jumping in the second picture! i thought to myself, "wow, does he really jump that high...is it the food over in greece that is making him do that?"

good luck with your training and to your team.

w2

Anonymous said...

yeah, i thought that pic was of you... i was thinking "since when did goose have such mad hops? He wasn't like that on the Swingers" But then I realized why...

Nick