Tuesday, July 11, 2006

To kill a mockingbird

The Trombones have successfully returned from Vancouver after a fun volleyball tournament.
But there's always more in a name, than the name itself.
Namely the names that were never chosen.

On their quest to find a proper name, the trombones of course consulted The List.
If the link doesn't work, fear not... I understand the Slashdot effect my blog can have... Instead, settle for less.

'To kill a blocking nerd' is a good one.
A name so catchy that made me go ahead and buy the original that inspired it.
To kill a mockingbird is quite nice so far.
I've only read the first chapter but it reminds me of childhood: Haunted houses, sneaking into yards... Being harmless yet annoying. All because of the thrill the possibility of getting caught gives.

Let's see where it goes from here.

2 comments:

Fi Chince said...

To Kill a Mockingbird is a great book. I'm sure you'll like the rest of it.

Unknown said...

Spammers, you shouldn't be abusing my blog!